Client Case Results
Experienced trial counsel can make the difference
I am an expert in search and seizure law including challenging search warrants. I have tried approximately 150 misdemeanor and felony cases ranging from simple misdemeanors to capital murder.
- Capital murder, murder, attempted murder manslaughter
- Sexual abuse and sexual assault
- Manufacture, delivery and possession of controlled substances
- Domestic violence offenses
- Person and property offenses
- I have also tried all level of misdemeanors including DUII and domestic violence
Not every case is destined for trial but having counsel that is willing to take the tough case to trial also makes for beneficial resolution of cases without trial.
- State v. Williams Not Guilty Assault I and Assault II(found guilty lesser charge Assault 3)
- State v. Sharkey Not Guilty Domestic Assault
- State v. Chapman Manufacture/Delivery 10 lbs of Marijuana settled for Possession of Less Than 1 Oz.
- State v. Thu Duong Not Guilty Criminal Mistreatment I, Assault 4 x 3
- State v Rodney Jones Murder Not Guilty 2014
- State v Guzman Assault 3 x 2 Not Guilty 2014
- Governor's Pardon granted State of Washington Toristoja
- State v. Goode Not Guilty (15 minute verdict) DUI
- State v. Tim Roberts Not Guilty Domestic Assault IV
- State v. Jim Weaver, Dismissal Hit and Run
- State v. Christopher Wallace Not Guilty (Resisting Arrest, Interfering with a Peace Officer, Obstructing Governmental Administration).
- State v. Roosevelt Baker Not Guilty (Attempted Murder, Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Use of a Weapon).
- State v. Caleb Barton Not Guilty (Assault).
- State v. Jason Simpkins Not Guilty (Assault on a Public Safety Officer x 3).
- State of Washington v. Bulldis Not Guilty (child abuse)
- State v Joseph Jones dismissal of Manufacturing of a Controlled Substance and Felon in Possession of a Firearm charges due to successful challenge of search warrant
- State v. Banks-Hankins dismissal Murder, Attempted Murder and Assault I indictment
- State v. Rutley Not Guilty Attempted Murder, Assault I and Unlawful Use of a Weapon
- State v. Phil "Reverend Phil" Sano Not Guilty Resisting Arrest charge.
- Dismissal of Jessica's Law Case in State v. William Gordon.
- Dismissal of Delivery of a Controlled Substance/Possession of a Controlled Substance in State v. Chris Berger after motion for suppression of evidence granted.
- Dismissal and Acquittal on three DUII's in State v. Stute and City of Beaverton v. Stute.
- Dismissal of Possession of a Controlled Substance in State v. Tull after motion for suppression of evidence granted.
- Dismissal of Burglary I charges in State v. Dahandeh.
- State v. Howard Not Guilty Unlawful Possession of a Firearm charges.
- State v. Baker Not Guilty Attempted Aggravated Murder and Attempted Murder
- State v. James Tooley, capital murder found guilty but jury returned sentence of life with possibility of parole after 30 years rather than death or true life.
- State v Polk Not Guilty Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- In re CW Dismissal Sexual Abuse in the First Degree upon suppression of statements
- State v. Wilson Not Guilty Domestic Violence Assault IV
- State v. Lytsell Not Guilty DUI State v. Lytsell